Carnival Freedom. Rome to port.

kikids

Hi all. Is there anybody out there who will be staying at the Tritone Hotel in Rome on September 9th and travelling down to the port for the cruise on Carnival Freedom the next day? It would be good to see if we could organise a shuttle bus of some sort. I have been reading the reviews of travelling to the port on the train & it sounds a bit of a nightmare with luggage. Looking to do this as economically as possible. Thank you.

We are in the same situation. We check prices and for the 9 of us most were 300 euros. Our hotel Modigliani near the spanish steps will charge us 140 euros for a van. I dont know if we will need two or not. Have you had an luck. Please let me know

I'm sailing September 22nd on the Freedom. This is also our first time to Europe. The board(thread) that I found a ton of information on was: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=11307191#post11307191 This is a group that are all sailing together but they have welcomed those of us that are sailing by ourselves or with friends. The main person that really has been a fountain of information is JJAMESS. If you click on his name you can view all of his posts. The thread is now 105 pages but there is alot of information that is very useful. If you have the time, start reading, I wish I would have found this thread before I booked my hotel and airfare. I have actually printed some out that I will be bringing with us. Hope you all have a great cruise and can hardly wait to go. We are going early, leaving on the 19th.

Hello,

I am sorry to jump in on your thread. I have been trying to find out how to get to the roll calls to see if any one is going on the May 22 carnival freedom cruise. I can't find it.

I would appreciate help.

Thanks

Readboat

Archived