Carnival duvet and duvet inserts /bedding, help me explain please

bubbles1209

Will you guys please help me explain to DH what a duvet is and how the inserts work with it? I hate to ask such a silly thing, but he doesn't seem to get it no matter how I word it. He can't understand why you need the inserts or how it and the duvet cover work together:rolleyes:

Oh brother! Don't you know that if it isn't testosterone infused subject matter, their eyes start to glaze over, they automatically start to nod their head like they're really listening, but inside their brains have a sign that says "out to lunch, Be right back as soon as the race is on TV again." Sorry sweety, you can demonstrate using a pillow and pillow case til your blue in the face, but he's done gone to La-La land.... It's a guy thing lol.

By the way, this is not MrLeo posting, this Mrs. MrLeo....know why...cause he doesn't care ha!

dont feel bad when i first started looking for nice bedding on my own, I was looking on ebay at some duvets, kept telling my friends what I was looking for and nobody knew what I was talking about not even my GF. Being the out of style guy that I am I thought I was doing something till I found out its not called a duv-it.

dont feel bad when i first started looking for nice bedding on my own, I was looking on ebay at some duvets, kept telling my friends what I was looking for and nobody knew what I was talking about not even my GF. Being the out of style guy that I am I thought I was doing something till I found out its not called a duv-it.

A "duv-it" too funny. :p

Oh brother! Don't you know that if it isn't testosterone infused subject matter, their eyes start to glaze over, they automatically start to nod their head like they're really listening, but inside their brains have a sign that says "out to lunch, Be right back as soon as the race is on TV again." Sorry sweety, you can demonstrate using a pillow and pillow case til your blue in the face, but he's done gone to La-La land.... It's a guy thing lol.

By the way, this is not MrLeo posting, this Mrs. MrLeo....know why...cause he doesn't care ha!

:rolleyes:

What Jeff said...

lol, he doesn't understand how you get the inserts out to wash the cover, this is almost getting hysterical

Tell him it is like a pillow/ cushion on the couch that has a zipper in case you want to replace it or clean it if something nasrty gets spilled.

Men.... They darn near need diagrams to function... :)

:D Well- to make matters complicated- the duvet is actually the comforter and the duvet cover is what goes over it. But, most people just call the duvet cover the duvet.

All you need to tell him is that there is a comforter and the duvet (cover) is a giant pillowcase for it. If that doesn't work, take him to the mall. Restoration Hardware sells tons of duvet covers. (one of which i REALLY REALLY want, but its almost $300....)

Archived