Christmas Cruise Question

simonmary

Say the Christmas fairy wanted to drop small pressies for passengers and crew on Christmas Eve. How would they go about doing that, and how much storage does each crewmember have?

Or, is this something that the Christmas fairy should even think about?

You would certainly make alot of Crew very happy surprising them with a 'lit Christmas gift. An easy way for you to deliver presents is to give them to the Purser~~they will have them delivered.

Crew members cabins are small~~I usually take them:

Hooks, (sticky ones) stuffed animals, funny hats and tiara's,(for the Crew parties) glow sticks, "toys" hammocks, (these are especially nice for the girls) inexpensive Christmas novelty jewelry. You can also pick up candies/cookies ashore at the local grocery stores. The Crew love these also. Or Christmas stockings--stuffed with candies.

I have been aboard many December's~~this is a wonderful time to spread "good cheer" among the Crew as they are far away from home and their loved ones.

You will have a blast~~the ships are beautifully decorated~~just gorgeous! Very, very festive!

Hope this gives you a few ideas:p

Martita B.

I just noticed that you'll be in Florida a few days before Dec. 22nd. An easy solution in taking Christmas gift's aboard the Pride is to visit Walmart or any large store~~one stop shopping. You can purchase small gifts bags and tissue paper also. Ask for a box, fill it~~tape it closed, write your name and suite number on the top. Then simply board with the "surprise's box!" The porters at the Port Everglades terminal are super nice~~ask for Joe~~they will take your box straight to the inside Security~~then when you reach the Pride entrance, a Crew member will promptly take it to your suite. VOILA~~your Christmas gifts ready to give and you won't have to take up precious space in your luggage flying from home.

I've boarded many times with cardboard box's~~~in fact, upon arrival at the Terminal Security there are always two sweet Crew Boy's waiting to carry my "cardboards" to the ship! It's been a ritual~~~of course, I've gotten many a harsh stare from new Seabourn cruiser's! Cardboard box's???:confused: :confused: On Seabourn? Later on they understand the box's were filled with party "goodies" for everybody!;)

Martita B.

Archived