Voyager aft - Deck 6 OK??

Have 6694 booked; never been in a JS/aft...now I'm afraid. Did I make a mistake taking this cabin? Would you switch to a mid ship JS on 9/10 if you could...

This is a surprise trip for hubby's 50th and I want it to be great. This is our 5th cruise but first JS.

Anybody???

Have 6694 booked; never been in a JS/aft...now I'm afraid. Did I make a mistake taking this cabin? Would you switch to a mid ship JS on 9/10 if you could...

This is a surprise trip for hubby's 50th and I want it to be great. This is our 5th cruise but first JS.

Anybody???

My hubby and I are not moving from our deck 6 aft. We are going to tuff it out and see for ourselves. We are looking forward to the larger balc and movement dosent really bother us. Yes we have a big gray thing out front but we can still see int he distance. Keep your cabin and see for yourself. Good luck

Anybody???

My hubby and I are not moving from our deck 6 aft. We are going to tuff it out and see for ourselves. We are looking forward to the larger balc and movement dosent really bother us. Yes we have a big gray thing out front but we can still see in the distance. Keep your cabin and see for yourself. Good luck

Last year, my friends and I had JS 1394 (aft jr suite) on the Voyager - it was terrific!

If you have the opportunity to move up higher than six, I would take it. Otherwise, you will still enjoy the privacy and view from the aft.I found the hump locations to be windy which the aft almost never is.

Okay, the scary reports of the "gray area" and the "crew area" scrared me enough to change to deck 9 mid ship. Still a JS so I'm going to stick with this and stop torturing myself!! Am I the only one who agonizes about the cabin so much??? The deciding factor for me was the review where they said they missed looking down at the water. I absolutely love doing this and realized that I would miss it a lot. I love to drink coffee/ cocktail out on the balcony and just watch the waves glide past. Thanks. I'll keep reading for positive reviews for deck 6 aft for future cruises. I would like to try an aft; just a higher deck.

• 2 weeks later...

I know the E1 aft rooms have bigger balconies but what about the room size? Is it a larger room also or same size of other E1's in different location? I changed from a D1 to E1 aft and now wondering if I will miss the larger D1 room. Oh, the decisions we have to make:o

Thanks

My husband and I are booked in 6688 on EOS for December 2, 2007. Has anyone ever stayed there. I am really worried about it after reading aft positings. We have never stayed aft and were truely looking forward to it but if we are going to hate it I should try and make a change now. Thank you. I have looked at teh pics online but they are not great and a bit deceiving.

We had 1688 on Adventure of the Seas. We loved it! I read so many posts about the long walk, etc. Never once did any of us comment on the long walk. It wasn't that bad.....honestly! So, take ALL posts for what they are worth.....as opinions. Have fun!

Archived