Can We do Run Down on which ships have Waterslides?

Lollipop's Mom

Here are some of the ships we've done...

Carnival Ships have the twister slide...(this is the Sensation)

IMG_1163.jpg

The Elation...

IMG_0015.jpg

Royal Carribean FREEDOM class ships have the H20 zone (Freedom of the Seas) which includes a lazy "river" aka...the lazy donut. And they have a sports pool onboard

IMG_0724.jpg

And the Disney Magic slide (this was taken in 2005, so it could have been changed since then)

Cruise-DisneySlide.jpg

My 7-year old was so un-impressed with the slide on The Carnival Legend that he only went down it one time. He loved the one on The Fantasy last year. While The Fantasy slide was smaller I think it was faster.

I can't wait till the Fantasy class ships remodel & have the Carnival Waterworks I have read about.

My 7-year old was so un-impressed with the slide on The Carnival Legend that he only went down it one time. He loved the one on The Fantasy last year. While The Fantasy slide was smaller I think it was faster.

I can't wait till the Fantasy class ships remodel & have the Carnival Waterworks I have read about.

My 7 year old would only be allowed on the Sensation slide pending on who was maning the slide....lol. She is 48" exactly. So one crew member would let her on for an hour. The next would say no...lol.

Archived