PB Tom...loved your beach! But now I need your help!!

jkhurck

Hi Tom!

We didn't get a chance to meet you, but absolutely loved our time at your beach!!! The drinks were great, service couldn't be beat and we really had a great time!

My husband bought a t-shirt on the way out. When we got home, we realized there was a rip on the shoulder!! Is there any way we can arrange an exchange or something like that??? He bought the grey PB shirt with blue writing in an xxl. Please let me know :)

Thanks so much Tom!

Jackie

So glad you enjoyed your day with us! Sorry about the shirt. An exchange would be a huge hassle considering the way the post office works around here, and packages sent here frequently go "missing". Do you know of anybody coming here that I could make the exchange with? Anybody reading this in the Chicago area that can help?

Jackie, is there anyway you could just get it sewn up and I'll buy you a round next time you're here? :) Hmmmm...suggest something, I've never had this problem before!

• 1 month later...

wE ARE PLANNING OUR EXCURSION ON YOUR PRETTY ISLAND, THERE ARE 6 OF US COMING TO COZUMEL OCTOBER 27,2004. WE ARE DEBATED BETWEEN PARADISE,PAL MAR ESTATE BEACH CLUB, HELP ME DECIDE PLEASE. i WANT TO GO TO PARADISE THEY WANT OTHER, IS THE OTHER NICE BEACH, THANKS LARRY.

P.S. WHEN DOES THE 5.00 CHARGE START TO ENTER PARADISE ? THANKS LARRY

The two beach clubs are pretty different. I've included links to both so you can see for yourself. We're only about 3-4 miles apart, so there's no reason you can't visit both in one day.

Entrance, lounge chairs and umbrellas are still free at PB. If you'd like to use our watertoys (water trampoline, kayaks, inflatable climbing "iceburg", snokel equipment, and floating beach mats) we'll charge you only $5USD for unlimited use, all day.

Have a great vacation!

http://www.cozumelinsider.com/beaches/beach_palmar.htm

http://www.cozumelinsider.com/beaches/beach_paradise.htm

Archived