Parking @ Pier @ Lahaina

nrandal

Aloha Towers is on Oahu, op is looking for Lahaina. We have rented a room at Best Western across from the Lahaina pier. They have a free lot for guests. We needed the room for a wedding and wanted a staging area, plus bride and Groom will be there for wedding night. Free parking is the bonus.

Thank you Jeano for finding and correcting my error.Many apologies.

We had a car in Lahaina for 2 days. There was a free public lot close to the tendering pier but it was always full. We parked at the lot behind the Burger King. It cost $1 per hour during the day and $5 after 5pm.(total, not per hour) and we didn't have to have the car out at a certain time in the morning. Of course we had things to do and places to see so we were out fairly early.:D

The parking situation sucks in Lahaina, so does traffic from what I hear, but it makes sense to rent a car to give you more touring options. We were lucky and got entertainment rate at Alamo for minivan for two days for 101.75 including all tax. This way we have room for 7 people in the van and works out pretty cheap overall, plus we can be on our own schedule.

• 4 weeks later...
Tenders come into the pier right in front of Best Western hotel, Banyan park is right there too to give you a point of reference.

Jeano thank you very much. Boy it is now a Best Western? it used to be the Pioneer Hotel or are we talking abount another hotel. I have not been to Maui since the early 90's so I am way behind.:D

Marilyn

Archived