Sapphire Princess - C312 - Photos

Efrain

While I'm sure Sapphire Princess cabin C312 looks pretty much like C308, C316, etc. etc. does anyone have photos of this particular cabin? I thank you in advance. Your humble future cruiser Efrain.

There is a really great video on you tube of the Sapphire. It has about 4 parts to it and they have really captured the ship as a whole. Check it out.

Thank you so very much. A really great production that gives a nice flavor of the ship. It's going to be dificult to wait, but wait we have to do.

I jsut viewed the video you talked about... I am now more excited. We also leave on the Sapphire from Whittier on Sept 1st.. we fly from Toronto, CAnada to Anchorage on the Friday, stay at the Sheraton, and take the railway to Whittier on SAturday morning 10 am. What about you?

Helen

I jsut viewed the video you talked about... I am now more excited. We also leave on the Sapphire from Whittier on Sept 1st.. we fly from Toronto, CAnada to Anchorage on the Friday, stay at the Sheraton, and take the railway to Whittier on SAturday morning 10 am. What about you? Helen

Actually we're doing the February 14th itinerary out of Auckland. Flying from LAX 3 days early and flying back, out of Sydney 3 days late.

Eleni2007 we fly in on Friday also but we are staying at the Days Inn. We too will be on the train at 10am. We have driven the Turnagain Arm many times and often thought that the train ride would be beautiful. Alot to see and no one will have to be paying attention to the road. See you on the train in one week!! :D

Archived