Are there any PAST GUEST party's for 4 night Inspiration cruises?

mr jailerman

If so how does that work? Do you need that past guest pin that you see them selling all the time on E-bay? I only sailed with Carnival once befour on the Fascination this past Feb for a three nighter and loved it so I'm doing it again this next Feb for 4 nights in a SUITE.:D Just wondering.. It might be nice to get an invitation to a customer appreciation party.:) Thanks for any info you can share and have a great NEXT CRUISE..:)

I think you will have a past guest party. No you don't need the pin because you get an invitation in your cabin for this that they will take at the door of the party when you go in. Not all ships give out pins. I have sailed on 6 different ships and only gotten 2 pins.

Sorry, Mr. Jailerman, but you'll have to book a five nighter or longer to be able to attend a past guest party.

About the pin, it has nothing to do with entrance; invitations are issued, and you are given a ship's lapel pin.

I've received pins on all my Carnival cruises.

I guess Carnival just does not make enough $$$ to recognize it's 3 or 4 night guests.:cool: Oh well it's no big deal just thought Carnival might actually try to compete with Royal Caribbean on this subject. (Looks like I was wrong:) )Thanks once more for the input..

I guess Carnival just does not make enough $$$ to recognize it's 3 or 4 night guests.:cool: Oh well it's no big deal just thought Carnival might actually try to compete with Royal Caribbean on this subject. (Looks like I was wrong:) )Thanks once more for the input..

I guess Carnival just does not make enough $$$ to recognize it's 3 or 4 night guests. ..

Well, we know that's not the reason; otherwise, how would they be able to buy ten other cruiselines?:D

Just think - on your next Carnival cruise, if it's five nights or longer, you'll be eligible for the party, even if you've been on only a 2 night CTN before.

Archived