Need info on these two Excursions...Pirate Encounter and Stingray/Hell/Turtle Farm

David148

I need help with these two...

The Cayman Islands Pirate Encounter...Will adults enjoy this? there will be no kids with us..all aged 22-35. is it a waste of time?

Stingray Sandbar, Hell & Turtle Farm Experience - I've heard alot about Hell here in GC. ive tried to look up pictures..it doesnt really look that thrilling. how is it? whats soo good about it?

we will be doing the beach thing in Ocho Rios...so we wanted to do something different.

Thanks for any INFO! :)

-David.

I had a blast doing the pirate ship, but I was with my family and there are a lot of kids on there. It will be fun, but you really have to either a. like pirates or b. be a kid at heart.

The other tour I have not done but my family did it and they loved it. They still had kids, but they said that it was a lot of fun. My boyfriend and I and some family are going there in December and were talking about doing the stingrays, turtle and hell tour as well. It sounds fun, but it is also 4 hours! depends on what you want to see.

I hope that helps!

Archived