Pride-Able To Make Adjoining Balconies?

sgirlsmom

We're on the 11/11 Pride, Verandah 8H and have two cabins next to each other--I've read that others have been able to remove the partition between the balconies. Does anyone have experience with this on the Pride? How do we go about doing this? It would be great if we could share a balcony with my Dad next door!

You have to go to the Pursers desk apon arrival, with the party in the other cabin, you will be put on a list, usually they will have the dividers open by the end of the day.

...Or, at the latest, by the next morning. We made the request shortly after boarding and we were told the guy that handles it was too busy taking care of other duties to get it done that day. They were opened the next morning (before breakfast, if I recall correctly). It was really great for us as there were 5 cabins all traveling together and we had all 5 dividers open.

word is that on the spirit class there is a short list at the purser's desk(25 cabins?) that you can get your names on........go asap with a representative from each cabin........ours were opened the next day.....I wouldn't just rely on the steward to do it.

Our 3 in a row.....Miracle verandah midship stbd side

2296923060043811933S600x600Q85.jpg

Archived