I have joined the Webshots Revolution!!

Anyone know how to post the larger version of a pic (not the thumbnail) to a post in here?

Here is the procedure.

Open webshots in another window. This should be the webshots desktop software which you download and install after you set up an account.

Navigate to the album and double click on the thumbnail that you want to download.

After the thumbnail is enlarged to full size, scroll to the right and down a bit. You will see a box labeled "Link to this picture"

Right below that are several small boxes labeled 100 to 600. The bigger the number selected the bigger the picture will be.

After clicking the box, there will be a second or two of squggles. After that, move down again until you see the bottom row in the box, labeled "Post to a forum" Right click the code in this box then select copy, then switch to the other browser window open to cruise critic. Left click your insert point, then right click and select paste. Viola.

You must run separate browsers, especially if you have a reply window open.

Here is DW @ 600. Ready for the lifeboat drill:D :)

2615705970096246620S600x600Q85.jpg

Thank you both. I just came across them the other day and realized that I had never posted them. Ugh. I went to all the trouble to make sure I took some pics of the interior cabins and such. DH was going bonkers because I kept saying, "I need to get a pic of that for CC." and then leaving or making him move out of the way. LOL I can remember that. I don't think that was what he had in mind for our honeymoon. :D:eek:

nice pictures,

the paintings im assuming are from St Lucia

Do you remember where the place was that sold them and the price?

It was in the huge marketplace that St. Lucia has. I'm sure someone on here remembers where it is. I didn't get a price on anything as it was a bit crowded and I just wanted to keep moving along to see it all. I made no purchases there...but I should have!

Here it is...these are all of the pictures from our honeymoon on Adventure of the Seas 04/09/06. It's been so long ago that I hope I didn't confuse any of the islands. LOL

Let me know if that links works please.

Erin, I enjoyed your pics. We'll be right there in some of those places for the first time next March. Thanks for posting the link!

Erin, I enjoyed your pics. We'll be right there in some of those places for the first time next March. Thanks for posting the link!

You're welcome. :) Those are some of my favorite islands...especially St. Thomas & St. Maarten. We arrived in Barbados on Good Friday, therefore nothing was open and that's why there aren't many pics from there. I can't wait to go back there and see it when things are open! :D

Archived