Aft Cabins On Noordam

RANCHOVISTA

We were in cabin 8090 on the Noordam last week so you would be at the end of our hallway. The aft verandas looked very spacious but as for the inside of the cabins aft I only got a peek when they were being cleaned. I must say that I loved the comfy bed and the pillows though! We had some chair scraping noises from the lido above us but nothing that interupted our sleep. Hope you have as fabulous of a cruise as we did! :)

Rumour has it that aft cabins directly below the Lido pool will get some noise in the morning with rearranging of chairs.. Plus some water from hosing down of the deck..

Have stayed aft 4176 and loved it.. The sound of the wake from the ship is so relaxing.. Think waterfall :rolleyes: .. The balcony is fantastic for sailaways..

Bulldog

Rumour has it that aft cabins directly below the Lido pool will get some noise in the morning with rearranging of chairs.. Plus some water from hosing down of the deck..

Have stayed aft 4176 and loved it.. The sound of the wake from the ship is so relaxing.. Think waterfall :rolleyes: .. The balcony is fantastic for sailaways..

Bulldog

Looking foward to our deck 5 stern VA on the Noordam!

I found a great blog not too long ago -- I'll see if I can find it and post it here.

Edited to read: here it is!

http://timethiefsports.com/Cruise2/

Archived