Anyone know if Rotterdam will do any Canada/New England...

sail7seas

I do as little on HAL's site as I can. I don't like it very much. I try hard to avoid it. Thanks anyway......:(

:) Thank you for your help, Karen. I appreciate your assistance.

Maasdam only, Boston/Montreal only (except for the positioning cruises). I'd really prefer NYC, as I have to take a 4:05am bus out of here and a train out of NYC to make Boston. But then I have 14 days to get over it.

Sail...Rotterdam will be in Europe all next summer before she repositions from there to So.America in the fall of 2005. Only Maasdam will be doing NE/Canada which will all be from Boston, except for the 35-day on July 16-Aug.20th to Europe.

Thank you Tom and Liz....

We so enjoyed our Maasdam cruise this summer, I was hoping we could do it again next summer. With Maasdam gone for the 35 dayer, it makes it rather undesirable dates (too early in the season and then a little on the late side) to have optimum chance of good weather.

We just may book it anyway.

Thank you again for your help. (...and lucky you, Liz as you will surely have a wonderful time on the 35 dayer. And Tom.....you lucky one are on for b-to-b's. Hope you both have a fabulous time. Of course, you will. How can you miss??!! :)

Archived