Got Our Docs @ 30 Days til Sailing!!

JesJ

We received our docs via mail yesterday at the 30 days til sailing mark!!

I was superexcited to get them, I jumped up and down, got giddy and called my husband, but I didn't do the doc dance because I look like a dork when I dance and I didn't want to have to subject my neighbors to viewing my horrible dancing skills!!

We now have everything we need, just need to pack and wait for the next just under 700 hours for the limo to pick us up!!

This vacation cannot get underway soon enough!! Come on 9/22!!

We received our docs via mail yesterday at the 30 days til sailing mark!!

I was superexcited to get them, I jumped up and down, got giddy and called my husband, but I didn't do the doc dance because I look like a dork when I dance and I didn't want to have to subject my neighbors to viewing my horrible dancing skills!!

That's when your acting skills come into play... look calm and reserved until you get into the house and then the DocDance starts in earnest!! You're home!! Who cares if you look like a dork? Personally, I think I look like John Travolta when I dance... at least until someone else sees me and starts cracking up...

;)

I'm on Conquest 9/23. I have e-docs from the Carnival website. Will they send me paper documents? This thing is getting closer. Can hardly wait!!

I've got my countdown clock parked in the upper left corner of the monitors of six different computers, two in my office, four here at home...

Call me, I can tell you to the second how far off the cruise is.. and your cruise, too! We 'in' the same boat!

;)

...call me obsessive, I don't care!

We need to figure out how to get in the comedy shows that I keep hearing about.:cool:

Yeah... that seems somewhat problematic... those folks are intent on doing private shows only.

Perhaps if they don't have the numbers they expect they might open it up a bit...

I've sent emails to several of the comedians scheduled to appear and have yet to hear from any of them...

That's when your acting skills come into play... look calm and reserved until you get into the house and then the DocDance starts in earnest!! You're home!! Who cares if you look like a dork? Personally, I think I look like John Travolta when I dance... at least until someone else sees me and starts cracking up...

;)

I don't think that one semester of drama back in highschool qualifies me as having "acting skills"

Give me enough to drink and I dance!!! (No need to feel self conscious then!!)

I'm on Conquest 9/23. I have e-docs from the Carnival website. Will they send me paper documents? This thing is getting closer. Can hardly wait!!

Hi RailRoader, if you opted for e-docs, I don't believe they will mail you your documents.

I booked by calling carnival direct and when I called them with my final payment they said "thank you we will be mailing your docs so that you receive them at least 14 days before sailing"

There really is no need to have both the e-docs and the mailed docs...I wasn't given an option for e-docs they just said they would be mailing them and they did.

Archived