What is the nicest place on 7 mb ~ day pass or book hotel room for day?????

RQINFL

What is the best way to enjoy 7 mile beach? Looking for something upscale. Basically:

not crowded ~ don't want the "public beach" feel

restaurant with good food

bar

beautiful beach with nice chairs and shade or umbrellas

There are varying reviews on the day pass resorts, so I'm not sure if that is a good option, or if it is better to book a hotel room for the day.

What do you think is the best spot on 7 mile beach?

Or, is there a better spot on Grand Cayman for a relaxing day?

Thanks!

We have gone to 7MB twice now. We just get the cab driver drop us off at their recommendation. Just tell them what you want and they will get you there. On both occasions it was not crowded at all.

What is the best way to enjoy 7 mile beach? Looking for something upscale. Basically:

not crowded ~ don't want the "public beach" feel

restaurant with good food

bar

beautiful beach with nice chairs and shade or umbrellas

There are varying reviews on the day pass resorts, so I'm not sure if that is a good option, or if it is better to book a hotel room for the day.

What do you think is the best spot on 7 mile beach?

Or, is there a better spot on Grand Cayman for a relaxing day?

Thanks!

IMHO the nicest beach on the island is Rum Point. It is beautiful!!! Plenty of beach and shade. However, it is the most difficult to get to unless you book an excursion that has a combo. I know this because I have been looking on a way to get there for our trip in Dec.

My back up plan is the Hyatt on 7 mile beach. I sent them an e-mail and I will cut and paste the info they sent back to me today.

Yes we do offer day passes for cruise ship passengers it is US$25 per adult and $15

per child over the age of 10 years.

It include the use of the pool, chair, towel and beach day pass does not include

food.

CASH ONLY FOR DAY PASS!

Hyatt Concierge

Taneisha Wilson

Hope this helps!!

IMHO the nicest beach on the island is Rum Point. It is beautiful!!! Plenty of beach and shade. However, it is the most difficult to get to unless you book an excursion that has a combo. I know this because I have been looking on a way to get there for our trip in Dec.

My back up plan is the Hyatt on 7 mile beach. I sent them an e-mail and I will cut and paste the info they sent back to me today.

Yes we do offer day passes for cruise ship passengers it is US$25 per adult and $15

per child over the age of 10 years.

It include the use of the pool, chair, towel and beach day pass does not include

food.

CASH ONLY FOR DAY PASS!

Hyatt Concierge

Taneisha Wilson

Hope this helps!!

We rented a car to get to Rum Point. It was pretty cheap about $65. They pick you up near the port and take you near the airport where the rental place is. We used this company with no problems. http://aviscayman.com/cruise.htm#Pickup_Information

It was great getting to Rum Point early in the morning well before the excursions got there. We had the place pratically to ourselfs for several hours.

Archived