For Anyone on Radiance since 8/20

Who is the CD? Who is Concierge? How was the entertainment?

Macop: I believe the concierge is Willie Salaya and the CD is Kirk Detweiler who will both be on our Alaska cruise 9/14...I'm sure when the ship gets back in port someone will post how the entertainment was on the 8/20 cruise...Later, Jill:cool:

Who is the CD? Who is Concierge? How was the entertainment?

We just got off of our Radiance Southbound on 8/24 (yesterday - Friday). The CD was Kieron Buffery, but it was his last cruise on Radiance so there is a new CD now (see other replies). The concierge was Reyno Varkevisser. The two production shows were "Piano Man" and "City of Dreams," and the other entertainment was the Hughes Brothers (didn't see it), Haines Magic (also didn't see it), Troy Thirdgill (comedian - good show), and Mark Angelo (OK juggler, but he really needs to lose the lame patter). The pianist in the Schooner Bar was David Curtis (I am not a fan, but he always seemed to have a crowd), and there was the usual complement of dance bands, etc (many seemed to be varying configurations of the onboard orchestra). The best entertainment in our eyes was by far the Jazz band(s) in the Hollywood Odyssey from 10p-12a (varies by night). The Loyalty Ambassador was MaryAnn and she was fantastic.

Archived