Turtle Beach???

flgray

Anyone know anything about Turtle Bch?? How about cost of taxi, shade,and snorkling?? Any info would be appreciated!!! Thanks..........

I would like to find some more information out about turtle beach as well. Does anybody know how much the kayak rentals are and whether they have double kayaks? Thank you.

Anyone know anything about Turtle Bch?? How about cost of taxi, shade,and snorkling?? Any info would be appreciated!!! Thanks..........

The bar at Turtle Beach is presently closed. Not sure when it will reopen. Another option is Lion's Beach Bar on beautiful Cockleshell Beach. You can snorkel there, enjoy the view, delicious food, Lion's famous rum punch and shade.

For taxi information contact http://*****

I would like to find some more information out about turtle beach as well. Does anybody know how much the kayak rentals are and whether they have double kayaks? Thank you.

For kayaking contact Turtle Tours at pennyturtle@caribsurf.com They picked us up at the Marriott and took us to Whitehouse Bay where we snorkeled and then kayaked to South Friar's where we enjoyed a delicious picnic on the beach which consisted of fresh local pastries, tropical fruit juice and slices of coconut.

Liz.....We have already been to St Kitts and toured the Island. Do you know if we could just arrange for a taxi to and from the beach?? Or would we need to actually take a tour?? Thanks!!!

Liz.....We have already been to St Kitts and toured the Island. Do you know if we could just arrange for a taxi to and from the beach?? Or would we need to actually take a tour?? Thanks!!!

Contact Thenford and he will gladly take you to and from Port Zante to any of the beaches located on the southeast peninsula.

http://*****

Liz,

No offense; however your name is attached to pratically every post on the St. Kitts boards. I read somewhere where you are from the island originally, so I am certain you are a wealth of info. Are you sure you don't get some sort of commission from certain tour operators for your recommendations? If not, then you must have a lot of time on your hands :D

Liz,

No offense; however your name is attached to pratically every post on the St. Kitts boards. I read somewhere where you are from the island originally, so I am certain you are a wealth of info. Are you sure you don't get some sort of commission from certain tour operators for your recommendations? If not, then you must have a lot of time on your hands :D

I wish I received commission from the tour operators, restaurants and hotels I recommend! :) They are nice enough to give me the occasional complimentary drink or drive from the airport.

I am half Kittian and in my spare time I enjoy recommending St. Kitts and Nevis. (I can't help it, I'm a St. Kitts junkie) :)

Liz - As someone who cruised to St. Kitts for the first time this past March and who knew nothing about the island before I started researching here several months before the cruise, I appreciate sooooo much all your posts about St. Kitts. You have provided so much valuable information about this beautiful island. You are always so encouraging to posters who have questions as well as to those who have their own experiences to share. THANK YOU!!!

Thanks for the kind words. :)

Hope you come back to St. Kitts for a longer stay next time...

LIZ

hi liz,

we want to go to the southeastern pennisula caribbean sea . we are looking for a beach good for swimming , little to no marine life with food and bar . beach chairs , music , this will be our first time there . we will be there on nov 12th . we would also need to know the best way to get there from the cruiseport , and how much it would cost .my sister dont know how to swim so we need calm waters soft sand and no drop offs , if at all possible . i know its alot to ask for but we are desperate . i hope you can help us . thank you very much .

hi liz,

we want to go to the southeastern peninsula caribbean sea . we are looking for a beach good for swimming , little to no marine life with food and bar . beach chairs , music , this will be our first time there . we will be there on nov 12th . we would also need to know the best way to get there from the cruiseport , and how much it would cost .my sister dont know how to swim so we need calm waters soft sand and no drop offs , if at all possible . i know its a lot to ask for but we are desperate . i hope you can help us . thank you very much .

I suggest Lion's Beach Bar on beautiful Cockleshell Beach. This beach is great for swimming and taking long walks, water is calm and you can enjoy the breathtaking view of Nevis.

Lion's serves delicious local food, reggae music, and tropical drinks and beer.

The best way to get there is to take a cab from Port Zante.

I suggest Lion's Beach Bar on beautiful Cockleshell Beach. This beach is great for swimming and taking long walks, water is calm and you can enjoy the breathtaking view of Nevis.

Lion's serves delicious local food, reggae music, and tropical drinks and beer.

The best way to get there is to take a cab from Port Zante.

Hi Liz ,

Thank you very much for your help . Sounds good .

Archived