Any news from Barbara from Cat;s Meow?

Loucat

No Media Spin Here. Cat's looks very bad but Catherine was not in front of it on that first pic we all saw. She is the DIL of Barbara and no telling what area of the beach she was really on with her baby. I wish we could help Barbara and her family rebuild. If anyone hear's from her please direct her to contact me I would like to help.

CatsMeow.jpg.3473a86cecfa409361b652bfff2f19ae.jpg

CatsMeow2.jpg.d9f2faa50384f57bb051897acbe75736.jpg

mahahualShot2.jpg.d427eb5e02829eb59231652cbea1727c.jpg

mahahualShot1.jpg.326d757ffebbb6ed4e4e30ede9548e77.jpg

When we were there in March, my girlfriend got Barbara's email address, so we sent an email telling them they were in our prayers and hoped all survived the storm. We got a reply back on Monday..

Thank you for your wishes we lost the restaurant and will start rebuilding on Monday our 500 pound safe was one street back from the restaurant so you cans see the force. We got our trailer to Chetumal and almost lost it, it weigh 3.5 tons and tipped on its side at one point and we where only on the outer edge of the hurricane. Financially we hope we can survive the government says they will tender in the people and rebuild the dock tell us what you hear please.

When we were there in March, my girlfriend got Barbara's email address, so we sent an email telling them they were in our prayers and hoped all survived the storm. We got a reply back on Monday..

I am so glad to hear that she and her family are alright. It is such a shame that she lost almost everything but thank God they are ok. We were there on Aug 8 and loved speaking with Barbara and Hugo. If you continue to email herplease send our thoughts and prayers. I certainly hope they can re-build!

Thanks so much for this update. We spent a terrific day there in early August and we cannot wait to get back.

Archived