World Cruise on Seabourn?

Martita B.

Hopefully they will do this in segments. We haven't tried Seabourn yet but have been seriously looking at it. Friends of ours have said we must try it. They did a transatlantic recently and are now booked on a 54 day cruise in 2009. The ships look lovely and the experience sounds very nice.

World cruises are getting very popular. The Regent world cruises sell out very far in advance. Seabourn would be very smart to institute an annual world cruise on one of the new ships. I only hope that we would have the time and money to take it!

I would hope that Seabourn will be more accommodating of single passengers if they go ahead with a World Cruise than Silversea are.

I recently received an 'invitation' from Silversea, as a past passenger, to join their 2008 World Cruise where they have deigned to accept some single passengers at a 100% loading on their twin fares and will generously be offering a $1,000 on board credit instead of the $2,000 that would be offered if the cabin was occupied by two people.

This offer matches the pretentious staff that they have in charge of their dining room and boutiques and, despite their persistent mailings, is another reason why I am now looking towards Seabourn and Crystal for my future travels.

Wayne

You bet - maybe Galley duty would help reduce the fare - or teaching cribbage!!!!;)

EGAD! I can't find my new little cribbage board and I think you promised to help me learn? Do you think the ship has one in the cabinets in the forward lounge or card room? Do you usually pack one?

I am praying to St Anthony so perhaps it will turn up before my luggage leaves on the 4th.

Archived