Parri's Leather Shop in Florence

A Knitter

Well. Marian. You are just going to have to report from London since you sail just before me and give me a review, (smile) A friend of mine is on the Brillance and will be going to the leather shop. I think she gets back before you leave.

• 4 years later...

Parris is reputable and noted for bags. I have some woven, bottega type for 25 years and the only reason to go to Florence ( having been there 10x, is to go there. ) Bags are upstairs. Jackets are beautiful if they have the syle you want. Expensive, but still less than others. Go, you won't be sorry.

I got a chuckle seeing this thread today...it started in 2007 before our first cruise!

I knew about Madova, and planned to go there in 2007, but we started off in Venice, where I found Sermonetta Gloves. Bought my daughter a pale pink pair there, she loved them!

We were just in Rome in Nov, starting our 3rd O cruise, and I went to Sermonetta again, and bought her a pair of red gloves that she loves. This time I was smart enough to buy myself a pair of silvery grey ones!

All pairs I have bought are cashmere lined, and cost about $70 per pair this most recent time. They are INCREDIBLY soft!

I got a chuckle seeing this thread today...it started in 2007 before our first cruise!

I knew about Madova, and planned to go there in 2007, but we started off in Venice, where I found Sermonetta Gloves. Bought my daughter a pale pink pair there, she loved them!

We were just in Rome in Nov, starting our 3rd O cruise, and I went to Sermonetta again, and bought her a pair of red gloves that she loves. This time I was smart enough to buy myself a pair of silvery grey ones!

All pairs I have bought are cashmere lined, and cost about $70 per pair this most recent time. They are INCREDIBLY soft!

good to know! I need a new pair of gloves and will be heading to Florence in April. I'll have to stop in for sure.

Archived