Pictures of our Triumph Cruise 8-11/8-18

red sox girl

According to Carnival's website, Triumph does go to Grand Turk on the February 9, 2008 cruise. Some weeks call on Grand Turk, others at Nassau. There are several combinations of Eastern Caribbean itineraries for Triumph.

I know that the website was saying the Triumph will go to GT on my cruise (and still may be saying that), but my PVP is the one who said that on my cruise, the The Triumph will be going to HMC, ST Thomas, San Juan, and Nassau. Either the info she has from Carnival is wrong, or CArnival has not updated the website. Maybe it is just my cruise?

Red Sox Girl: Thanks for the photos, we are sailing on the Triumph again this january...can't wait.

What type of camera did you use for the underwater pics? They came out great.

Sorry it took a while to respond work was crazy this week. Well I hope I get them all that wasnt answered by others

the chocolate buffet was Friday

We used a disposable underwater camera I bought it at walmart last minute I think I paid between $7-10 The brand was Fuji well worth it

Snorkeling was good in both Grand Turk and St Thomas didnt do it in the other ports

The rain Forest excursion we did was with the ship and well worth it It took like 45 min to an hour to get there but it was a nice ride. Great tour one of the best we ever did

Formal nights sorry dont remember for sure but think Mon and Thurs but they were great

Karen

Karen: Thanks for responding, its always hard the first week back to reality....the only thing that keeps me going is booking another cruise ;)

where did you snorkel in GT, we are planning a snorkel trip in GT and would love to know what you thought of it. Did you book thru the cruise line or on your own?

DST

We did the Gibbs Cay snorkel and stingray. I loved the stingrays but I didnt care much for the snorkel part of it only because you have to swim out from the beach about 50-100 yards to see anything and they leave the boat at the beach. I had in my mind the entire time what if something happens it wasnt relaxing for me. all I kept thinking what if a shark comes. Ok stop laughing at me. Others liked it but I prefer snokeling right off a boat that way I have some type of chance if something does happens. About half way thru the snorkel I had enough and swam back to the shore and played with the stingrays.

There was a lot to see and the coral was beautiful and the fish were huge but if they took you to the snorkel location and anchored the boat there it would have been one of the best. I just couldnt get over being that far out. Hope this helps you decided

RedSoxgirl: Thanks it does help me decide. I found a private tour company that will take us out, ata very good price, so I think I will book thru them. I agree if you wanted to swim away from the boat you could have done it from shore :)

Again thanks for the info and for sharing your pics....

Deb

Archived