1st time rci/Jewel of the seas 17nov/07

del007

Hi, i am new to this forum and would like to say hello, hubby and my self will be on the jos on 17th nov and are really excited about it and trying to get a few bits of information from helpful sites such as this, this is our first royal cruise and only our 2nd, 1st one being with P&O last Nov to carib also, we will be flying to miami and staying at fll marriot before joining the ship,organised by TA, we have inside cabin 3rd deck 3563, it would be great to hear from others who will be on this cruise, expecially if you are also flying from Heathrow.

Are there coffee/tea facilities in the staterooms? if not is it possible to get them on board for use in room, or should i take a travel kettle?

I was thinking of hiring my husbands tux/etc to be delivered to our stateroom to save on luggage, does anyone have experience of doing this, and if all went well,

What great things are there to do when we stay at fll for 1 night, never been to US before, we will have our luggage with us won't we? to change etc....

anyway hi to you all....Delvine

You can get hot beverages from room service--there are no coffee makers in the cabins.

Yes--you will have to retrieve you luggage from the airport and you will have it with you until you board the ship. That way, you KNOW your luggage has made it onboard!!!!

Renting the tux is a fine way to eliminate that part of the packing! It will be in your room the 1st night.

Jewel is a really pretty ship--enjoy!

Thankyou so much for replies, great help, i have decided i am going to see what the cost is for a balcony, i had one last year and so did not think it bothered me this time if i did not have one, but it does, can't wait...thankyou again..delvine

Archived