Need advice from seasoned cruisers

wernew2cruising

I booked our Panama Canal trip through an online ta...got the $100 pp deposit and SUPPOSEDLY free insurance. Well my dilemna is this. the final deposit is due Thursday....and she is saying I need to pay X amount, which INCLUDES insurance. I am furious. I don't know what to do. Anyone have some advice for me? How stupid that I would go with this ta if there was not some incentive...I have booked my other 2 cruises directly with the cruise line.

Do you have confirmation of the Free insurance in the original confirmation Email ?? If not .. not much you can do .. if you like the price of the cruise go for it if not .. look around and see if you can do better.

Could it be that was her way of saying you don't need to purchase insurance because it was already included free? Was the X amount the same as you agreed to pay when you booked? You should have gotten a trip summary and cost sheet when you booked that shows free insurance. Stay calm and work under the assumption there has just been a misunderstanding somewhere along the way. It's my experience that stuff like this gets fixed if you can email or fax the original agreement.

Archived