Captain Marvins

Muumuu

Just want to let fellow cruisers know how wonderful the staff at Captain Marvins is. Due to weather our itinery was changed. Captain Marvins staff knew of this before we emailed them and made the changes to include our group of nine. Then a member of our group left a pachage on the bus and they are mailing it to us. Wonderful people.

I agree..we used them on our 8/7 Sensation stop. I have dove the Sting Ray city site but never did the snorkel thing. To keep the entire family together I went with Capt Marvin and enjoyed the entire trip. (yes I would rather be diving but...) I would highly recommend them.

We also used them in October 2003 when we went on the Paradise. The staff was friendly and helpful. The crew in the water with you will take pictures as you feed the fish (using your own camera), and they hold up the stingrays and explain about them. Educational, knowledgable, and fun - a great experience.

Archived