Snorkle from shore?

jetstorm

There's lots of places to snorkel. Just pick a spot away from the pier. You can't dive or snorkel the pier without permission from the harbormaster and have a guide. You can walk down to the Divi Flamingo to the right of the ship or go in at the Yellow submarine dock at the left of the ship as you get off. We have spent a week there diving and love the island. The freedom to dive and snorkel is what the island is all about.

Thanks! That's great to hear. I'll let some others on my roll call know, they were wanting to snorkle within walking distance of the ship also. If you think of anything else we can do close by please let me know.

There's lots of places to snorkel. Just pick a spot away from the pier. You can't dive or snorkel the pier without permission from the harbormaster and have a guide. You can walk down to the Divi Flamingo to the right of the ship or go in at the Yellow submarine dock at the left of the ship as you get off. We have spent a week there diving and love the island. The freedom to dive and snorkel is what the island is all about.

I suggest (since you already have a group from your roll call) that you band together and book a charter snorkeling boat/tour. The guides will be fantastic and show you so much you would have missed on your own. They also know the better places to go, especially over to Kleine.

This is a great idea, I wishI'd thought of it! Now, if only I can get enough people on the roll call to commit to something like this. It sure doesn't hurt to ask.

Thank you.

I suggest (since you already have a group from your roll call) that you band together and book a charter snorkeling boat/tour. The guides will be fantastic and show you so much you would have missed on your own. They also know the better places to go, especially over to Kleine.

Archived