Another camp carnival question

cruisesforme

I am just over a week away from my first experience with camp carnival and already looking at the next cruise.

So here is my question. I will be travelling with 4 kids, 3 will be in the 6 - 8 group and the 4th in the 2 - 5 group. I hate to leave him alone so can anybody tell me are the groups together just doing seperate activities or do they actually seperate them so that my youngest would have nobody familiar around?

Thanks,

K

We just had experience with this one. My youngest is 3. My oldest is 7. My friend brought her 6 and 7 year old. So there was 3 in one group, 1 in another. My 3 year old didn't mind being in her own group, she's a pretty independant little thing. She had a great time.

Now the kids could physically see each other. There was only a glass door dividing them. When my youngest needed her older sister, they would bring her over to the younger group for a few minutes.

It all worked out fine.

If you haven't seen the list of activities, rules and children's menu yet, I have it posted here...

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Camp%20Carnival%20Capers/

On the Pride, most of the activities were in the same area, with the two groups just separated by a gate as cruisinmama said. There were some activities that the older group (6-8 year olds) got to participate in which were NOT in the Camp Carnival area - going to the show one night and getting to meet one of the dancers after the show, a dance lesson the next day in the disco, a sports thing on one of the upper decks. Only the older kids get to do the activities outside of Camp Carnival. The 2-5 year olds are always in the camp. Most of the time all the kids are in the Camp Carnival area though.

You can see from the Capers when and where those activities are taking place, so you always have the decision when and what activities to take your children to camp for.

Have a great trip - I'm sure your kids will have a wonderful time!:)

Archived