Tequila Treasures in Cabo ... Tony and wife

solita

I am sorry I missed meeting you guys on Monday. I heard you went to Tequila Treasures and tried the margaritas and bought a couple of bottles of tequila to take back. Did you mention to Geovanni that you were Cruise Critic members and get free samples of the tequila? Next time you are here in Cabo, I hope to meet you both!

I am sorry I missed meeting you guys on Monday. I heard you went to Tequila Treasures and tried the margaritas and bought a couple of bottles of tequila to take back. Did you mention to Geovanni that you were Cruise Critic members and get free samples of the tequila? Next time you are here in Cabo, I hope to meet you both!

Solita,

We will be there on Oct. 16. off Dawn. First stop off the tender will be T.T. One of our group drinks nothing but tequila so she should like the stop before Baja Cantina. I've never been to T.T. can anyone mention CC and get samples? Is Capt Tony's Pizza still there?

Thanks,

Solita,

We will be there on Oct. 16. off Dawn. First stop off the tender will be T.T. One of our group drinks nothing but tequila so she should like the stop before Baja Cantina. I've never been to T.T. can anyone mention CC and get samples? Is Capt Tony's Pizza still there?

Thanks,

Hola Peachy...

Capt. Tonys is still here. I just stopped by on way to office to get a #1 smoothie on way back from the pier. Their pizza is so-so these days...nothing super. And yes, your idea about TT stopover first is a good idea. Baja Cantina is just a short walk down the sidewalk...unless you are talking about the one on Medano Beach. All Cruise Critic members can get free tastes! Just mention to Geovanni that you are CC members and enjoy the tequila. And the cold air conditioning!

Archived