Royal Princess Anyone?

bzv143

Thanks, "Friend of Eyore" for the link to Live from Royal post. I could not access your signature, however, to see your pics. And here's the fun part--we are reserved into Cabin 6088--the aft Deck Suite! So I am really excited to see your pictures. Please send me the link to your web page!

sweetpeacruiser@aol.com

We were on Royal Princess last week. The ship is in excellent condition. We had three sea days which was enough for us on a ship of this size.

Service in restaurant was average, but I think that was just our waitstaff, others did not have a problem. Head Waiters spent lots of time at certain tables yet did not visit our table (for 6) once during the 12 days. Maybe this was why the service was not so good. The food however, was very good.

The staff were all friendly and helpful.

Hope you enjoy the ship as much as we did.

Thanks, "Friend of Eyore" for the link to Live from Royal post. I could not access your signature, however, to see your pics. And here's the fun part--we are reserved into Cabin 6088--the aft Deck Suite! So I am really excited to see your pictures. Please send me the link to your web page!

sweetpeacruiser@aol.com

That's odd, that you can't see my signature - you know, you have one too. Do you have signatures (& or all images) turned off in your User CP options?

Anyway, you could click on my name, and choose "view public profile", which shows you my signature.

Or, you could just go to my pictures at http://www.schrock.org/photos/ . :D:D:D

Have fun!

-Cathy (no sig this time - turned it off! Try my first post if you turn them back on!)

OH - PS: Have a great time in the suite! When you get there, see if there's still screws in the ceiling over the writing desk area!

Archived