Martha's Vineyard

Grandmaof4

We are on the Spirit this year and one of the stops is Martha's Vineyard. They have a tour that gives you 1 1/2 hours to shop in Edgartown. Any familiar with that and are there some good seafood restaurants. It is difficult for one of our friends to walk alot and I am not sure if we should do that tour.

Thanks

I would also appreciate comments from anyone who has taken this tour. We will be on the Spirit on Sept. 16. It sounds like a good overview of three towns (Oak Bluffs, Vineyard Haven and Edgartown) with two hours in Edgartown for shopping, and time at the end at the point of origin for more strolling and shopping before reboarding the ship. We have never been to the Vineyard. Any comments?

Thanks!

First --What time of year are you going to be on the Island?? I would say yes to the tour as it probably will be in a tour bus and even when you have to walk Edgartown is not all that big.As far as a good seafood place --In Edgartown the SEAFOOD SHANTY is nice --It is right on the water--The only problem with any of the resturants is they all are pricey as they cater to the tourist!! If you like fudge be sure to check out MURDICKS fudge on North Water street . Enjoy youselves

Archived