RCCL Credit Card--How to Redeem Points?

Eve

Can anyone please provide a website that outlines the point structure for redeeming points with a RCCL credit card from Bank of America? I can find plenty of information about how to APPLY for one, but nothing on how to redeem my points.

Thanks!

Good question! I'm interested in this as well. Also, where can I go to even find out how many points I have? Is it on the statement? :confused: I just signed up for one so I haven't gotten a statement yet. Got 15,000 points for getting the card though. :D

If you go to RCI's website and click on the Credit Card, it will show you how many points you need to do different things. Then just call BofA and they will assist you in redeeming your points.

Total points plus bonus points will show on your monthly statement.

I haven't redeemed any yet, but plan to for our Memorial Day Sovereign cruise next May.

I just called and "cashed" mine in yesterday. The number from the RCCL's web site is 1-800-421-2110. Bank of America was very helpful. My certificate should be here in two weeks, more then enough time for my sailing on the Jewel of the Seas in October.

Can anyone please provide a website that outlines the point structure for redeeming points with a RCCL credit card from Bank of America? I can find plenty of information about how to APPLY for one, but nothing on how to redeem my points.

Thanks!

I redeemed 50,000 points in April, and used them for a Sept cruise. Just call BOA and ask for points redemption dept., it usually takes 2-3 weeks to get coupon. If you use a TA you will need to have him/her to call RCCL and get the address to send the coupon to-- It is NOT the regular RCCL address. I did that and received my $500 discount- it was very easy.:cool:

Archived