Galaxy Cabin 9185

KevinNYC

I'm interested to know if anyone has stayed in cabin 9185 on the Galaxy (or in the very near vicinity). I've been reading certain (older) threads in which people discuss the dreaded window washing contraption being parked right outside their cabin and their dismay at not discovering until they've boarded that they have an obstructed view. It's a veranda cabin, with the same directly above and below, so my suspicion is it'll be ok; however, any reassurances or other information about this particular cabin would be most welcome. (Being a bit "Type A", let's just say I don't care for surprises of this nature. :eek: ;) )

Thanks in advance! :D

-Kevin

I'm interested to know if anyone has stayed in cabin 9185 on the Galaxy (or in the very near vicinity).
Our familly had 4 cabins on that side, 9149, 51,53, & 9155. Don't recall seeing it, never mind parked in front of our balconies. Do know I have seen it quite a few times while eating lunch in the Oasis Cafe.

And double thanks for the pics, Lisa!! :D

Hey, tell your parents if they want the May TA on Galaxy, the cabins are booking like hotcakes and are also going up in price exponentially since we booked a few weeks ago. Not sure, but it looked like they only had inside cabins left.:eek: But at least if they book, some of those outside cabins will probably free up before final payment.

Let us know how they make out...........

-Kevin

And double thanks for the pics, Lisa!! :D

Hey, tell your parents if they want the May TA on Galaxy, the cabins are booking like hotcakes and are also going up in price exponentially since we booked a few weeks ago. Not sure, but it looked like they only had inside cabins left.:eek: But at least if they book, some of those outside cabins will probably free up before final payment.

Let us know how they make out...........

-Kevin

Will pass the word, thanks.

Archived