Seven mile beach-where to eat lunch?

NurseLove

I'd love to hear from those of you who have a recommendation for a good place to eat lunch on the beach somewhere along 7 mile beach.

We'll be finishing a snorkel tour around lunch time and would like to catch a cab to Seven mile Beach to eat lunch and relax the rest of the day.

So let's hear about your favorites!

Thanks!

The umbrellas and loungers are right where the taxi drops you. I think they were about $5 to rent for the day.

http://www.caymanrestaurants.com/maps/smb.html

Steve

The place where the taxi drops you off (where the umbrellas are), can you tell me where that is on the map? I'm thinking we won't want to walk a long distance carrying umbrellas & chairs, but we would like to find a place close to reasonably priced food and shallow water for the kids. Also, do you know if they rent life jackets there (where the umbrellas are)? Also, are there clean restrooms close by for public use? Thanks for your help!

The place where the taxi drops you off (where the umbrellas are), can you tell me where that is on the map? I'm thinking we won't want to walk a long distance carrying umbrellas & chairs, but we would like to find a place close to reasonably priced food and shallow water for the kids. Also, do you know if they rent life jackets there (where the umbrellas are)? Also, are there clean restrooms close by for public use? Thanks for your help!

The video is from Sea Grape beach (on 7MB). Calico Jack's must be the restaurant there (we've only driven by the place, never stopped). Calico Jack's/Sea Grape is #30 on the map. It's just about across the street from the Courtyard Marriott (the Marriott faces the water, but it's on the other side of the street). The part of the beach that the Marriott uses, I believe connects with Sea Grape. Although all the beaches are public, but the I think the Marriott has chairs and things like that for their guests.

The other place that would be a similar setup like this would be Royal Palms. It's closer to the cruise ship area, but you'd still need to take a cab.

Archived