luggage storage at the Princess Grace exhibit

djaaay

I read in another thread that luggage storage was available in the coat room at the Princess Grace exhibit. I was wondering if it could be left there for the day or if that is greedy and risky? Thanks, Dj

I read in another thread that luggage storage was available in the coat room at the Princess Grace exhibit. I was wondering if it could be left there for the day or if that is greedy and risky? Thanks, Dj

there seemed to be ample storage space when we were there. Not greedy or I would think risky. Do`nt know what they charge but not a lot I imagine. Exibition is great but of course protecting their Princess from any suggestion of pre marital liasons.:rolleyes:

I posted that remark and the gentleman in charge of the coat/pakcage/luggae space was very nice; perhaps for an extra bit of tip and an explanation, it might work. But I would ask first. You could say that you were going out for lunch and would be back for the souveniers at the gift shop.

I just read that the exhibit will be 'traveling' and that Philly is, naturally, at the top of the consideration list. Also, the wonderful book that documented the exhibit will be for sale soon online.

Archived