Roll Call Spirit Sept/Oct

seapenarth

We'll be joining the Spirit for 21 days beginning Sept. 29 in Venice!

Can't wait! It's been several years since we've sailed on her-all recent cruises have been on the Pride and Legend.

Anyone know who will be sailing then as HM? CD? ACD's. Captain Geir Arne will be joining on Oct. 6. That's all I know.

;)

We'll be joining the Spirit for 21 days beginning Sept. 29 in Venice!

Can't wait! It's been several years since we've sailed on her-all recent cruises have been on the Pride and Legend.

Anyone know who will be sailing then as HM? CD? ACD's. Captain Geir Arne will be joining on Oct. 6. That's all I know.

Never sailed on Spirit. Only got off the Legend a month ago, on whom we have sailed most and with a few Pride trips this is going to be a new experience. It`s not really fair to compare but we do,and it`s also ports of call, weather and company. I hope we both enjoy the cruise.:) :D :cool:

Hi Bonny,

When we got off the Spirit on September 1st, HM was Wilhelm Steinbrunner, CD was Tony Markey, and ACDs were Tony's wife Christine and Matt. Don't know if they will still be on at the end of the month.

Shelagh

Shelah,

Sorry that we will be missing you on this trip. Still have a crossing with you, is it Pride, March, or Legend 08?

Bonnie

Kalimera,ciao & ciao. Whose getting on the Spirit, Athens Sept 22, Venice Sept 29 or Rome Oct 6. Must be some of you out there. Own up. :cool:

How will we know you? We are arriving on the 29th in Venice. Ask Reception to find Bonnie & George.

How will we know you? We are arriving on the 29th in Venice. Ask Reception to find Bonnie & George.

we are saying in Venice pre cruise for 3 days. will be people getting on and off this ship al the time as about 6 one week cruises follow each other. you will know us by my eye patch and my wife`s parrot but in any case we`ll contact you.:)

Archived