Bert's Schedule

reggielew

Hi!

I just got an email back from Bert today (August 30th) in regard to his future schedule. He will be on the Caribbean Princess for one more week and will then be on vacation for 4 weeks. He will be back on the ship in October and November (we are going on November 11th and he is definitely planning to be on board at that time), but I'm not sure when he will be leaving. He doesn't know his plans for the winter months yet, but hopes to know his schedule by October. I'll be checking with him again in a few weeks so that we can book our winter cruise, and I'll post again as soon as he lets me know his plans.

A Bert cruise is definitely THE BEST!!!

Reggie

please fill us in on this Bert guy????

Great entertainment available only on the Caribbean Princess! Bert plays most evenings in the Crooners' Lounge, but one night a week moves to the Wheelhouse. His show is very audience-interactive and is really fun for just about all ages. Most evenings he has folks packed in SRO. He makes the CB our favorite ship.

Mary Lou

I too just got off the ship and had a fabulous week with Bert. Looking to maybe book another CB cruise the end of May out of NY, and am waiting to hear if Bert will be on then or not. I wont book a CB cruise without him. Bert's the best :p

Archived