Beach at St Johns with chairs?

Donnask8pro

So far I think I've read that the beaches dont have chairs to rent? Is that correct? Isn't there someplace kinda like Paradise Beach in Coz? Food, bathrooms and chairs? Thanks.. Bringing my Mom and some of her friends with us. Very active seniors but they still need chairs.. :)

I'm pretty sure there are chairs to rent at both Trunk and Cinnamon Bay. I just checked the St John beach guide on vinow dot com and they DO list them both as having chairs. Not sure of the cost to rent, less than $10 I'm sure. Both have restrooms and food.

So far I think I've read that the beaches dont have chairs to rent? Is that correct? Isn't there someplace kinda like Paradise Beach in Coz? Food, bathrooms and chairs? Thanks.. Bringing my Mom and some of her friends with us. Very active seniors but they still need chairs.. :)

Trunk Bay definitely rents chairs....and snorkle gear. We were just there last week.

Trunk Bay definitely rents chairs....and snorkle gear. We were just there last week.

Trunk bay seems like the beach to go to. We will have 7 people 3 kids ages 12,15,3 do they have umbrellas to rent as well as chairs?, Restauraunts as well ? sorry, never been there always wanted to go and looking forward to it. Is snorkling good right at trunk bay off the beach ? Thanks

They do rent small beach chairs in Trunk Bay St John but you have to leave a hefty deposit which you get back as long as you take your stuff back. I think it was about $50.00 cash for a dep but it only cost like $10.00 to rent. And they don't have floats but you can buy thin cheap ones there for $10.00 and there is a snack bar and nice rest rooms.

Archived