Conquest - Sandals All Inclusive Question

MrsAbear

We're cruising on October 21st and are thinking about the Sandals excursion in Jamaica. If anyone has done this excursion, please let me know:

1. How much it was per person if booked through Carnival or from whomever you booked through;

2. How close to port;

3. What was your experience and would you go back?

We considered Dunns River Falls but a total of four hours driving and then physical activity there isn't my cup of tea. No vacation in 1 1/2 years and I'm ready to just relax.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

If you read this thread, we discussed Sandals, Rose Hall Beach Break and Sunset beach at some length. I quoted the prices for Sandals and Rose Hall from our cruise in late January. If you have questions not answered on that thread, please ask.

Sunset beach charges $40 for adults, $20 for children. Food and drink including alcoholic beverages are included in the price.

We're cruising on October 21st and are thinking about the Sandals excursion in Jamaica. If anyone has done this excursion, please let me know:

1. How much it was per person if booked through Carnival or from whomever you booked through;

2. How close to port;

3. What was your experience and would you go back?

We considered Dunns River Falls but a total of four hours driving and then physical activity there isn't my cup of tea. No vacation in 1 1/2 years and I'm ready to just relax.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Were leaving 9-2 on the Conquest and we are doing the Sandals excursion. I'll let you know how we liked it.

Archived