Grand Cayman beach recomendations

texascop2

As I look around the excursion web sites I dont really see anything that offers a trip to 7 mile beach with lunch or drinks...can anyone tell me if it is feasable or more economical to just catch a cab and get dropped off on your own? is there a certain spot that we need to ask to go and is there any charge to just go to the beach there? Any help would be much appreciated.

EK-

7-04 Rhapsody of the Seas 7 Day

6-05 Norwegian Sea 7 Day

I plan on just taking a cab when I am there in December. This will be my second time to the island so I've already done the sting ray thing. I e-mailed the Hyatt on 7 mile beach and they contacted me today. They said daypasses can be purchased in the lobby for 25 pp adult and 15 pp child under 12. This will allow you to use the chairs, umbrellas, pools, showers, and restaurant. It's probably about a 5 cab ride.

We took a cab to Sea Grape Beach, which is (I think) a further part of 7 mile beach. The beach is free, and they have chairs and umbrellas for rent (we got 2 chairs and an umbrella for around $25-30). The cab ride to Sea Grape Beach is $5 pp, and there are plenty of cabs waiting both at the pier and at Sea Grape Beach. At the beach, there is an outdoor bar & grill place right on the beach. There are also wave-runner, parasail, and other water sport rentals. There are bathrooms there, too. The water is BEAUTIFUL in GC!!!! We had a great time there in May, and plan to go back in December.

Archived