First Time Cruiser-? About Docs

HypnotikHunni3

I was told when I made the final payment for my cruise that our docs would arrive in the mail a month before we sail. Well I sail on 9/22 so I called Carnival and spoke with a rep who told me that my docs are due to arrive somewhere around 9/9. I thought that was kind of late but I guess my question is...is this normal?

I was told when I made the final payment for my cruise that our docs would arrive in the mail a month before we sail. Well I sail on 9/22 so I called Carnival and spoke with a rep who told me that my docs are due to arrive somewhere around 9/9. I thought that was kind of late but I guess my question is...is this normal?

That is 13 days before the cruise, which is about the latest I have ever gotten my docs, and that was with a TA, not a Carnival PVP, so it had to be shipped 2x.

You can always print your e-docs if you are worried.;)

That should be okay. We got our last docs about that far out. If you don't get them, print the e-docs. You'll be fine.

I too will be cruising on the Glory 092207 and I just got my docs in the mail this week....YEAH!!:)

We were flying out of Melbourne over a week before the cruise so rather than take a chance on the docs not getting to us (as they would have had to come via the agent in Brisbane) we elected to go with E Docs.

I was a little concerned about the luggage label printing if the color was important but as it turned out the morning we went to the ship it was such a rush we did not get to attach them any way. The proter had a pocketful of labels and he just put our cabin number on them. Our luggage was at our cabin within half an hour. As for the S&S form Paula had to fill that in in the queue using my back as a writing rest.

Just be sure to get most of the work out of the way by filling in the Fun Pass, nobody bothered to look at ut but at least we knew all the info was in the Carnival system.

David

Archived