Milk with dinner on RCCL?

DJ1VIKES

We just returned from the enchantment of the seas. I traveled with my 2.5 year old. There was no problem getting milk at any time. One time I even went in to lunch at the windjammer and I asked them for apple juice and they went in back and got me some. At breakfast I took two cartons of milk back to my room so my daughter had them for her in the evening. Everyone was so helpful. Enjoy

Milk, no problem! My kids drink nothing but milk and they could have chocolate or white at any meal.

And if you are on a ship with a Promenade Cafe, they can even get free milk with their cookies.

On Freedom, we were lucky enough to have an assistant waiter who made hearts out of the straw papers before he stuck it in their milk. :D The kids looked foward to that every night.

IMG_0747.jpg

Thanks so much, and yes we are going on the Mariner so it does have the Cafe, that is great to know we can get milk there because I have a feeling we will be visitng there quite a bit during the week.

Thanks all for your responses!!

Alyson

I know you only asked about RCCL, but in case anyone else is reading, I got milk for my daughter while on RCCL but also got milk for me when I was pregnant and on Princess.

I will at least caution that, while you can get it at no extra cost, it was a special request and our waiters (RCCL and Princess) sometimes took a while to comply. On Princess we had anytime dining, so it was a different waiter every time and I kind of expected a "problem". On RCCL, we had the same waiters each night, so it was a bit dissappointing that they couldn't anticipate any better than they did after a few nights in a row. But that was just the waiters we had. Others might have done a better job at getting to know their guests preferences.

But that was just the waiters we had. Others might have done a better job at getting to know their guests preferences.

Yeah it was just the servers you had. On Carnival, we had one group of servers who needed to be reminded every night to get the kids milk. On RCCL, the milk was delivered within seconds of us sitting down.

Archived