Millenium Class Suite 6145

dollfan

we stayed in royal suite #6141 this past February. I would be happy to answer any questions.

Kim

Thanks Kim, How was the privacy on the deck and anything you would recommend?

I have also heard your luggage gets delivered right away. Is that true? And you get your choice of table for dinner in the dining room. Is that true as well, for instance if we wanted to be on the main floor in the center to be able to hear the orchestra.

Looking forward to this cruise. My parents will be in this room. We have the Sky Suite two doors down. We wnted the PH but it was already booked... :(

Hey Dollfan,

The balcony is actually quite large. There were 2 reclining loungers, a table with 4 chairs and a corner jacuzzi. The jacuzzi was under the covered portion, so it was private. The loungers were on the uncovered portion which was great for sun bathing, but occasionally there were people on the decks above us looking over their railing. However, it did not bother me because it was obvious they were just enjoying their space as was I.

Our luggage was in our room only minutes after we arrived. We boarded early, around 11:00 I think. Xavier, our butler offered to help unpack, but all I really needed were extra hangers. He was back with several before I emptied the first suitcase.

As we requested, we were given the early dinner seating at a table for 2. I loved the location. We were right across from the grand piano and enjoyed the entertainment very much.

Maria kept the room spotless and actually asked us when we would find it convenient for her to come by! I can not say enough about Maria or Xavier. One night, I had problems with the jets in the bathroom jacuzzi and called him to arrange repairs. Within minutes, he was there and called somone from maintenance. In the meantime, he suggested that I shoud enjoy a glass of wine on the balcony and not worry about a thing. After just a few minutes, he informed me that my bath was ready. He had even refilled the tub and replaced the flowers in the bathroom!

Wow Kim, Thanks for the feedback. It was great to hear about all the great service and the little personal touches. I have been asking my father for years to spend his retirement enjoying what he has worked so hard for and he kept saying he was protecting my inheritance. I finally convinced him that the best legacy he can leave me is to enjoy life to the fullest. I am glad that he will enjoy this suite as much as you did.

I would love to hear more stories from other passengers too who have experienced the niceties of cruising in a suite.

Toni

Toni,

I love your attitude toward your parents! They absolutely deserve to enjoy what they have worked so hard for. They will love being pampered in the royal suite.

We also renewed our wedding vows (21 years) on this cruise, so it was really special for us. There were so many little things the crew all over the ship did to make our cruise magical.

Kim

Hi Kim,

That must have been a very special cruise for you and your DS. I have found that the Celebrity employees generally have that opinion and tend to provide the extra special touches that making sailing on Celebrity so special.

Toni

Archived