2 pullman setup in E1 Serenade?

kkmonga

I booked 8088 on the Serenade. There are 4 of us traveling together--Mom, Grandma and 2 girls. The cabin has 2 pullman beds. Where are they located? I've seen photos of one pullman down in a balcony cabin, but never the second. Is it directly across, (possibly blocking balcony access) or above the small sofa? Any info/photos would be appreciated!

I booked 8088 on the Serenade. There are 4 of us traveling together--Mom, Grandma and 2 girls. The cabin has 2 pullman beds. Where are they located? I've seen photos of one pullman down in a balcony cabin, but never the second. Is it directly across, (possibly blocking balcony access) or above the small sofa? Any info/photos would be appreciated!

I was just on the Serenade in a E1 the opposite corner from your in 8586. The two pullmans were located above the head portion of the bed and then at the foot portion to the wall. Hope that makes sense. Here is a photo. See the rectangular outline above the pillows on the bed, that is the pullman.

IMG_2506.jpg

Archived