Which cruise would you choose?

St.Love

My husband and I are going to cruise alone for our second cruise. Our first cruise we brought our children and it was fun, but a hassle :cool: . We both like to hang on the beaches, site see nature and history. I'm also a Photographer so enough said :p . Our first cruise was to Grand Cayman and we weren't impressed. We didn't do any excursions other than visit the 7 mile beach. Florida beaches put it to shame so we didn't care for it. Our next stop was to Cozumel. We didn't go there but instead went to Playa Del Carmen (XCARET) and LOVED it!! What a beautiful place :D . There we did the cave tubing and it was fun and relaxing. We also enjoyed looking at the animals and the Mayan Ruins. We don't want to do any fast paced excursions.

There are two cruises that we are torn between. I went ahead and booked the Belize cruise but can change as you know. With what I have posted which Interary would be best in your opinion?

Cozumel, Belize, Key West aboard the Enchantment of the Seas (5 days).

OR

Cozumel, Progreso aboard the Granduer of the Seas (5 days).

Thanks for your help :)

I have never been to Progresso, but we loved Belize. I would chose a cruise to Belize any time. The cayes there are wonderful for swimming, snorkeling, and scenery. You will have to take some sort of excursion to get to the cayes. We also enjoy the Mayan ruins there and there is the cave tubing that the area is famous for.

You said you love history.....

Have you considered the Eastern or the Southern.

Those routes give you more islands with history and differant cultural history.

St Martin....half Dutch and half French.....Barbados very British...Aruba very Dutch...St Lucia.. 9the Hawai of the Caribbean)

Plus the Grandeur and Enchantment are older ships and the newer bigger ships are a destination unto themselves.

Happy cruising whichever you choose.

My husband and I are going to cruise alone for our second cruise. Our first cruise we brought our children and it was fun, but a hassle :cool: . We both like to hang on the beaches, site see nature and history. I'm also a Photographer so enough said :p . Our first cruise was to Grand Cayman and we weren't impressed. We didn't do any excursions other than visit the 7 mile beach. Florida beaches put it to shame so we didn't care for it. Our next stop was to Cozumel. We didn't go there but instead went to Playa Del Carmen (XCARET) and LOVED it!! What a beautiful place :D . There we did the cave tubing and it was fun and relaxing. We also enjoyed looking at the animals and the Mayan Ruins. We don't want to do any fast paced excursions.

There are two cruises that we are torn between. I went ahead and booked the Belize cruise but can change as you know. With what I have posted which Interary would be best in your opinion?

Cozumel, Belize, Key West aboard the Enchantment of the Seas (5 days).

OR

Cozumel, Progreso aboard the Granduer of the Seas (5 days).

Thanks for your help :)

I'd pick Enchantment. More ports and nicer more modern ship.

I'm in agreement with the others....take the Enchantment cruise. We took this cruise in July, and it was just outstanding. Key West will make for some fantastic photography, and Belize is beautiful. Enjoy! It's a great ship and a wonderful itinerary.

My first thought was the one you booked because of having 3 ports. However, I had great photo ops in downtown Progresso where the merchants spoke no English. That may have changed by now, though. Even so, I'd pick the itin with Key West (plenty of history and photo ops) and Belize.

Archived