What a surprise on the web cam, The Pacific Sun is berthed at Circular Quay

Brushtail

yes they have put her there because of the APEC summit and sydney is in lock down. unfortunantly they dont get to go under the Harbour Bridge:(.

i have some customers from work going on this cruise and they have been told it is leaving from circular Quay

kathy

I watched her come in and I got quite a surprise when I saw her turning into the International Terminal. I watched on The Rocks webcam as well which was very spectacular. The cruises I have been on have always left from there so our cruise in February will be a new experience as the Pacific Dawn will be leaving from Darling Harbour.

Hi Jo,

We were on the cruise that docked at circular quay yesterday morning. We didn't disembark until 12.30 and there was still 2 groups to go after us. I believe the disembarking process was delayed due to tighter security, the ship was not allowed to dock for some time,(later than expected), all due to APEC. I know quite a few people missed their flights, thankfully we were not one of these.

Regards,

Michele:)

Archived