Drawer Space in JS

Deno1

Our family booked Navigator for a back to back Med cruise in May (10 days). There will be 3 adults in the room. Will there be enough drawer space for 3?

I have been looking at pictures and it looks like a different design that the JS on the Adventure. It is missing the extended vanity.

The pictures I have seen of NOS looks exactly the same as a standard balcony as far as cabinet / drawer space.

Thanks for you input. We have played with the idea of booking an interior room for a single.

When we were on the Explorer we had a JS that was a connecting room (the door to the other room cuts down on the storage space). However. we had more drawer/closet space that I could have ever used. Besides the walk in closet, there was a floor to ceiling cabinet with shelves, the drawers dwn each side of the desk/vanity, cabinets above the TV area, a large cabinet next to the refrigerator, plus the end tables next to the bed. I couldn't believe how much empty space we had!

Yes...the JS has a walk in closet too.....we had plenty of space...didn't really use the all the drawers..you should be fine....i have nav pix if you click on the link in my sig......

of course, if you all bring TONS of stuff you may be a smidge cramped...

Archived