Captain Marvins?

purplejc5

I was just trying to e-mail Captain Marvins Excursion. My e-mail came back with an error (undeliverable, could find server, or some sort of nonesense:confused: ) What am I doing wrong? Sent it to the e-mail address on the web page (info@captainmarvins.com) through outlook express. Can I call the 1-866 phone# to get my questions answered. It said for reservations only. Please help!!!!:rolleyes:

I have called them a couple of times with questions and i think the lady i talked to was martha or marva, something like that..... always very helpful...Please note: e-mails are answered as quickly as possible, Monday through Friday.

Stayover visitor inquiries:

8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday

8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Saturday and Sunday

Cruise passenger inquiries:

10:00 AM to 3:00 PM EST Monday through Friday

Captain Marvin's Watersports Ltd.

Call us on our toll-free line at 1-866-978-6364 between 10 AM and 3 PM weekdays, for reservations ONLY.

PO Box 1776

Ph: (345) 945-6975

Ph: (345) 945-7306

Grand Cayman

Fax: (345) 945-5673

Fax: (345) 949-2411

Cayman Islands KY1-1109

E-mail: info@captainmarvins.com

Wouldn't touch this irresponsible company with a bargepole - yes I know there are a lot of posters who have been with them and had a good time. That was the reason we chose them in the first place...let me explain..

We went on one of their trips last year and there was gross negligence. I am lucky that my daughter still has her fingers. The scuba guide who lost half the muscle in his lower arm was not so fortunate. Was the coast guard summoned to help?...where they heck as like ( as that would have been registered as a incident, and Capt Marvins activities would have come under scrutiny)

Please google Moray eel attack and Captain Marvins and you will find details of our experience. Failing that moray eel attack and grand Cayman.

BigD

Archived