Reservation problem with NCL website?

luv2bnsun

I made a reservation with a TA. For a while I could view my reservation online on the NCL website. Several weeks ago I started getting the following SYSTEM ERROR MESSAGE when I tried to pull up my reservation: " Res Validation. Category is no longer available." The first time I called NCL they said they were having computer problems and to try again later. I have been trying periodically over the past two weeks with the same result. Now they tell me my Advance Guest Reservation did not go through - but I have a printout where I filled it out and submitted it. I'm getting concerned. As I type I have been on the phone with NCL for 43 minutes...... I hope they get it straightened out soon.

I finally got an NCL rep on the phone who was very helpful. She told me that my reservation was fine but that they had done some type of computer upgrade 2 weeks ago and for some reason people who had reservations made thru TAs were now unable to review their reservation. She said they are aware of the problem and are working to correct it. She also assured me that the advance guest registration forms were there. She was very nice and extremely helpful.

I made a reservation with a TA. For a while I could view my reservation online on the NCL website. Several weeks ago I started getting the following SYSTEM ERROR MESSAGE when I tried to pull up my reservation: " Res Validation. Category is no longer available." The first time I called NCL they said they were having computer problems and to try again later. I have been trying periodically over the past two weeks with the same result. Now they tell me my Advance Guest Reservation did not go through - but I have a printout where I filled it out and submitted it. I'm getting concerned. As I type I have been on the phone with NCL for 43 minutes...... I hope they get it straightened out soon.

I got this same error on the NCL page a few weeks when I checked my reservation for the 8-18-07 cruise that I went on. This was before the upgrade. I am not having the same message on my upcoming cruises and they were booked with a TA as well.

The Advanced Guest Registration did work for me and I had no problems at the pier. I brought the copies just in case but it was not needed.

I'm still having this problem for our upcoming cruise, even though the eDoc are available, I have never been able to view the resevation. It doesn't matter, however it would have been nice to see.

Gotta love Technology. Almost a year later after they launched this new site, and it's still buggy as heck.

Just tried again. Still not working. Oh, well, the lady at NCL that I talked to showed me how to go ahead and add excursions to my reservation and that was what I was really worried about anyway. Even though I am a bit put out that their web site is working properly I do want to say that the people I talked to at NCL were very courteous and they were trying their best to resolve the issue.

I made a reservation with a TA. For a while I could view my reservation online on the NCL website. Several weeks ago I started getting the following SYSTEM ERROR MESSAGE when I tried to pull up my reservation: " Res Validation. Category is no longer available."

Thank goodness I'm not the only one! I thought they had lost my reservation.

Archived