Dry Pak opinions?

ddgg

I plan on doing some snorkeling--probably no deeper than 10 feet, if that. I'm thinking of getting this ttp://www.thewaterproofstore.com/dp65c.html Dry Pak case for my Canon A510. It's supposedly good to 30 ft. I saw one post where the user said this worked fine for him, and his pictures were pretty good. Any other opinions/experiences with it?

I'm also thinking of using doubled zip lock baggies in a regular fanny pack with drainage holes in it for my money, ID, "water resistant" watch, etc. I don't want to leave these things on the beach while I'm in the water.

Opinions and feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I've used the drypac snorkeling with a digital camera. They worked just fine. You won't be able to use the flash though because the bag will backscatter the light and make your pictures white. As far as your money and cards, I always use ziplock bags. Even if they get wet it won't hurt them. It is a convenient way to keep your stuff together.

Archived