Best deck for inside cabin on the Enchantment?

St.Love

Right now my husband and I are on the 3rd deck mid ship.

Is there a better deck for an inside cabin? I guess the higher you go up the more $ is it. If I can go higher for not much more and it's worth it, I will change.

1. If we were to change to deck 4 - I gain 4 more sq. ft for the cabin, but is it worth it? And am I going to see that much of a difference going a deck or so higher?

Thanks! :)

I don't have an answer to your question but I was wondering if you would be so kind as to answer one of mine. Did your cruise leave yesterday and are you going to Jamaica and Cayman Islands? My sister is on a cruise and I don't know the name of her ship. Are you going to be affected by Hurricane Felix?

Thanks for your time. I hope you have a wonderful cruise.

Is there a better deck for an inside cabin? I guess the higher you go up the more $ is it. If I can go higher for not much more and it's worth it, I will change.

1. If we were to change to deck 4 - I gain 4 more sq. ft for the cabin, but is it worth it? And am I going to see that much of a difference going a deck or so higher?

We were on Deck 4 mid ship right behind the bar. IT WAS PERFECT...The bar was right down the hall:) and so was the dining room.

We sailed on the Enchantment of the Sea's in April and had an inside cabin on deck 8. Cabin # 8671 it was at the aft end of the ship, nice and quite during the night.

We were in cabin 4565 in June. Close to Champagne Bar and dining room, and no more than 5 flights of stairs up or down to get anywhere. Cabins are compact but well planned w/ lots of storage...there were three of us in there and we had room for everything. Cabins are all but competely soundproof...we never heard a thing from any public area on the ship. The Champagne Bar doesn't seem to get too rowdy, from our experience!:D Enjoy!!

We were in 4089 - very quiet, close to champagne bar and stairs. I'd certainly choose that cabin again

I was right up the hall from suekay...in 4081. It was a handicapped accessible cabin which was quite large for an interior, available to me despite my wellness because I booked the cruise 5 days before it departed. My TA wanted me to get all the bang for my single surcharge that she could. Anyway, like Tim above said, Deck 4 is convenient for the Dining room and pretty close to the entertainment venues. 4081 though was right beneath Boleros and you could definitely hear the salsa music late in the evening.

I was also directly below Boleros in cabin 4879. If you like to go to bed very late, it probably wouldn't be a problem. My DH did not have any trouble getting to sleep but it definitely bothered me. It seemed like the band was directly above us.

Whatever you do, stay as FAR away from Deck 2 as possible! We had an inside on Deck 2 forward, and WOW you could hear the engine banging and booming in the middle of the night like there was no tomorrow!! LOL

We are on deck three as far forward as you can get but an outside cabin....now I feel badly since we were midship and saw a better deal and talked friend into moving forward as we prefer feeling the movement....(didn't think about the noise factor though)...guess I am going to owe her a drink or two for deciding to move forward.....:D

• 2 weeks later...
We were in cabin 4565 in June. Close to Champagne Bar and dining room, and no more than 5 flights of stairs up or down to get anywhere. Cabins are compact but well planned w/ lots of storage...there were three of us in there and we had room for everything. Cabins are all but competely soundproof...we never heard a thing from any public area on the ship. The Champagne Bar doesn't seem to get too rowdy, from our experience!:D Enjoy!!

HEY-

This is the exact room we have booked for an end of June family trip. :)

I just saw that some interior rooms opened on Deck 8 beneath the pool and cafe. Would Deck 8 be a better location? With a 6 year old, a one flight walk up to splashing and snacking sound better to me.

Cabin 4565 is a Cat L cabin and has the beds that pull down from the ceiling for 3rd and 4th passengers...there were three of us in June. If you get one of these and only have two people, you might be able to use the pull down bed for storage...not sure if they'll let you do that, or if you'd want to.

Archived